Went to Target with my co-worker today during lunch and found a TON of unnecessary items that I HAD to buy! (of course)
Starting from the top…
1. Herbal Essences Condition in Hello Hydration. It has a coconut-y smell that I LOVE in the summer. Plus the extra hydration helps heal my hair from the harsh sun, chlorine and beach (salt water).
2. Grapefruit Scrub by Up and Up. Basically the same as the Neutrogena one but way cheaper.
3. Visibly Bright face wash by Neutrogena. I have never tried this before but I’ve been looking to mix up my skin care in the morning so I hope this will “visibly brighten” my skin. ( hehe pun intended)
4. Nail Polish. Up and Up in the nail strengthening line. Super cheap and works great!
5. Rimmel bronzer. I’ve bought this before and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It’s easy to use and has a rich pigment. (#027 Sun Dance)
6. Maybelline Volum’Express Mascara: The Mega Plush. I’ve never tried this one before but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand of mascara. Not only does it make my eyelashes look 10x thicker, but it keeps my curled eyelashes…curled! Most mascaras are so heavy that they weigh them back down but this line of Maybelline is AMAZZING. (#275 very Black)
7. Maybelline Master Drama by Eyestudio. I bought this color a few weeks ago (here and here) in Midnight Master. It glided on so smoothly, stayed in place all day (with the help of NYX eye primer) and it was INCREDIBLY rich in pigment. LOVED that. Therefore, with my penchant for buying things I love in every color…I bought #405 Vibrant Violet today. Can’t wait to try it! Purple really brings out my brown eyes (since they’re lighter than most Asian eyes) and it helps me to line my bottom lashes without a harsh black.
8. And FINALLY…more lip butters from Revlon!! I have 3 of these already and can’t get enough of them. They are creamy, rich, have a wide variety of colors and they’re such a steal for under $8! I actually loved my #045 Cotton Candy so much that I bought a replacement today. My second color is a lighter, more pastel shade of pink: #055 cupcake. Can’t wait to add these to my lip collection. I swear adding a little color to your lips (clear gloss or lipstick) really changes your appearance and brings your makeup together. LOVE.
and that’s all folks! Will let you know how these products work out! If you have a brand or color that you love, please share! I’d love to try it out~ xoxo